[IPn] 2 days to go (Ihope)

Thank you to all our Fall pledge donors. There are only two days left
in the month so hopefully we can finish off the pledge drive. We have
three remaining challenges that should do the trick when they are

An Ohio forum members has put up a $100.00 dollar for dollar
challenge. He will match every dollar you contribute dollar for
dollar up to $100. Donate $10.00 to Insulin Pumpers and $20 buck goes
in the kitty.

There is still ONE Precision Xtra left for the next continuing
contributor of $10.00 or more per month.

To make a matching contribution toward the challenge, or to
make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022