[IP] Physical labor and the pump

I like working out and I use sils. I was told that sils don't need extra tape
but I use IV-3000's -I cut out a hole like somebody would cut a valentine
heart then cut down the middle again. Then I use anti-perspirant around the
sight. You tend not to sweat where the anti-per is applied (re-apply after
each shower). I am partial to right guard, it seems to be pretty tough. I
haven't sweated off a set since this, so it has to be working. Happy pumping,
Sharon B.