[IP] Fired for donating a kidney

Some of us may be facing this dilemma someday. Deal with this as you wish:

It seems a Seattle woman was fired last month for donating a kidney to her
diabetic mom. The company did not want to set a precedent by giving someone
time off to donate a kidney. You can read the entire story at
A number of people have asked for a way to contact the company to let them
know what we think about their personnel policies.  If you would like to add
your voice, you can contact the company at the following website:

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) When I'm on the 'net, you can
call and leave a message: 1-866-293-6463 ext.
In the 45-muntes' average time it takes an American to drive to work, at
least 1 person dies waiting for a life-saving transplant.