Re: [IP] Re: Infusion sets

Joe,
Hi.  I just used my first sil, and I've got to say that the new sil-serter
makes the process a breeze.  I have previously used sof-sets.  The reason
that I made the change is similar to Susan's.  The 90 degree insertion on
the sof-sets was a little painful when something pressed down on it.  I was
constantly 'hitting' the top with a sheet pan of bumping into the benches at
work.  The low angle of the sil solves this particular problem for me.  But
as usual, YMMV (your milage may vary)
Good luck,
--
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.