[IP] humalog vs. novolog

I've been using the MiniMed 508 since late June. Am an IDDM for 45 years.
Used Humalog until my M.D. gave me a bottle of Novolog. He said the medical
thoughts about it were very good. I've used it for two weeks, at this point.
Supposed to have a bit longer tail. I never had any problems with the
Humalog.  Honestly.....I don't see ANY difference, whatsoever. When I'm done
with the bottle, will go back to the Humalog.