Re: [IP] steroids

Betsy Said:

>His blood sugars were in the 600 range for several days and I was just
> >about ready to take him to the hospital when they finally started
> >falling.  He took massive doses of insulin both with the pump and in
> >injections and no amount would seem to have any effect.

Thanks so much for posting this.  I now don't feel so alone, and know that
there is some truth to my theory.

I take daily Prednisone for Addison's Disease.  There is never going to be a
day when I don't need to take them (just like insulin).  I've tried the
massive doses of insulin too, and it didn't seem to have much effect.  Took
about a month before I saw even the tiniest result.

Thanks again!
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424