Re: [IP] Found my son!!!

In a message dated 11/28/01 9:12:19 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< I apologize as this is a little off topic.  I have gotten much support and
 compassion from the list mates, many of whom wanted to be informed when
 something happened.  I got a call from the Attorney Generals office that my
 ex was in jail and my son is in Child Haven.  They only have 1/2 hour/day
 of visiting but the Advocate says he will probably be able to get him
 released to me pretty soon. >>
That is so wonderful!  Best of luck to both you and your son!!!