----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Palello
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 7:32 PM
To: email @ redacted

I will start on my pump very soon, but I wanted to ask those of you on the
MiniMed 508 about infusion sets. What are the better ones, the soft set or
the
quick set? Also is there any pain involved in the injection of the infusion
set. I know I have been diabetic for 26 years but it looks allot different
then the syringe. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe