[IP] Found my son!!!

I apologize as this is a little off topic.  I have gotten much support and
compassion from the list mates, many of whom wanted to be informed when
something happened.  I got a call from the Attorney Generals office that my
ex was in jail and my son is in Child Haven.  They only have 1/2 hour/day
of visiting but the Advocate says he will probably be able to get him
released to me pretty soon.

Thanks for the support and now I will be able to remove his poster address
from my sig.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.
  - Dolly Parton