[IP] big toe boo boo

Try am antifungal cream on boo-boo, (over the counter or perscription), with
extra under nail after area cleansed, with or without dressing,  a cotton sock,
with or without shoes.  wear wide toed shoes-slipper, would suggest sandals,
weather permitting .  file the corner of nail to round it abit.
Report it to PCP, &/or podiatrist if you have one.  You may need an oral
antibiotic.  Toes are easy to bruise, a slight nick can become inflammed
easily.  Seems injuries occur that we will check on later, then forget & wonder
how-that-got-there!  Linda