[IP] Re: Infusion sets

>I will start on my pump very soon, but I wanted to ask those of you on the
>MiniMed 508 about infusion sets. What are the better ones, the soft set or
>quick set? Also is there any pain involved in the injection of the infusion
>set. I know I have been diabetic for 26 years but it looks allot different
>then the syringe. Any help would be appreciated.

I started with the Sofset and had to switch to the Sofset Micro because the longer cannula was uncomfortable on me. I have tape allergies, so I ended up switching to the Quickset 6mm, and I love them.
All in all, I think it depends on your  body type. Perhaps you can get samples of all of them.
Best of luck,