Re: [IP] New pumper with a few questions

Hi.  I work in a commercial Bakery.  My biggest concern was the amount of
flour 'in the air'.  The only precaution that I take with my MM507 is to
keep it in it's leather case and keep that under my apron.  I just blow off
any flour that has accumilated on the outside.  I have never had any trouble
with flour getting into the resivoir chamber.  I wear the pump just above my
back pants p[ocket at work, outside of work I tend to wear it around my
front pocket for easy access.  I was using a 'sandwich' at my infusion site,
I will be changing over to sils, so I'll be learning over agian ;-)
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
White River Junction, VT