[IP] Anxiety query

Another thing I have noticed since the 9/11 event is the "moments of silence".
I have noticed moments of silence has helped me calm down and rethink negative
thoughts. Usually when I start my day thinking positive or saying one positive
thing to myself, the rest of the day follows along that some positive path.
When I do get a pang in my gut-I tell myself "it will be all right" and the
pang goes away. The 9/11 event has effected us all in different ways, the best
thing(s) is to find ways to get on the right path. I tried yoga too, that was
pretty relaxing. Exercise is also an excellent way to release those
endorphins! Best wishes Sharon