Re: [IP] Re: Good place to order test strips?

I have been getting my test strips from :
Medicenter Diabetic Supply
5723 Arapahor
Boulder, CO  80303
(800) 583-4747
They have always taken what my insurance will take. I was told by Nick that
they can also supply infusion set of any kind under these same conditions.

Karl