Re: [IP] New pumper with a few questions

I've been using my pump for one month now, I work for an abrasive
manufacturing company, Where there is a lot of dust, dirt and other
foreign bodies. the leather case that the 508 comes with seems to hold
up under these conditions. As for cleaning, I brush the lead screw once
a week with brush they provide and clean the pump itself with
anti-static wipes which seem to work well. As far as the infusion site,
since it's under my clothes I have no problems keep ing it clean.