[IP] Re: Quick set vs. Softsets

There is no comparison to the Quick set vs softset other than they are
both pain free. I started using the softset at first, the problem arose
while playing sports. They soft set needs extra tape to keep the site in
place, even with that it would come out during exercise. Quick set needs
no extra tape and has not come out yet. Other benefits include, the
needle that is pulled from the insertion site has a plastic cap that
snaps over the exposed needle for easy disposal, disconnects easily at
the site, less time to insert the set and the inserter is slightly
easier to use.

Good luck with your 508