[IP] Re: Good place to order test strips?

Pat and all,
I cannot say enough good about Diabetic Supply of USA!  They have been
consistantly great with their service and product delivery.  All they
require from me is $200 ANNUALLY and they take care of my insurance claims!
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 11, dx'd 9/97 and
pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99

Just a question for all you experts out there!
Yesterday my CDE gave me a new meter.  Where is a good
place to order/get strips that excepts insurance
limit?  ...
Pat (Pumped!!!!!)

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger