Re: [IP] sleep apnea

When my kids had T/A surgery, Jared had not been diag., but it was
outpatient surgery and we just had to stay until they were drinking after
surgery. The diab. shouldn't be a big problem during that time, just give
less long acting and no fast acting and then correct  highs after surgery.
(my opinion) BUT, after surgery is a different story. My daughter had bad
earaches for days. If that happens her sugars may go up. You will definitely
have to test more often.
Hope all goes well.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 10
Elkmont, AL