[IP] bent cannula (was remote)

>I had a bent cannula once but that was my fault.
YMMV (~_^)

we've had a couple too. is there any way to avoid them? i know they give us
erratic blood sugars, but i thought that the kink/bent cannula (and to a
certain extent, blood in the cannula) were a result of moving around, hitting
something, etc. and unaviodable. please correct me, i'd love to stop having
this problem!