RE: [IP] Camp Seale Harris

 Hey Jim, Thats ok mine aren't either. Yea Gregg Was
soo funny. I had heard he passed away,I don't believe
it. I will ask Robin Baggett if he knows any info. for
you. I love my pump and will never go back! Dr. Ross
is not to thrilled with pumps though. John passed away
in 98, and Paul won't think about it for now. I've
only talk one relative into getting a pump :) Holley
--- JIM PHILLIPS <email @ redacted>