Re: [IP] a1c

Amy stated "I rec'd my first A1C after pumping and it was 7.7. My goal was
7.5 or lower"
Amy you were very close to your goal and greatly improved over your prepump
A1c's.  Please don't be discouraged.  You have made great progress and it
takes time to learn all the new routine.  Then sometimes things just don't go
the way you expected even when you have worked hard.  I know with us we work
hard all the time, yet sometimes Cory has some unexplained highs.  His A1c's
have been real good, but I hate it when we see a 300 or above or very many
200's.  Then I start beating my brains out trying to figure out what went
wrong.  We have learned that he cannot go 3 days with a site.  He has to
change every 2 to 2 1/2 days or he will be battling highs.
Keep up the good work,