[IP] Re:

In a message dated 11/27/2001 5:08:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Also is there any pain involved in the injection of the infusion
> set. I know I have been diabetic for 26 years but it looks allot different
> then the syringe. Any help would be appreciated

  I have been on the pump one week.  I have only used the QuickSets that came
with it.  I messed up one site .. and i dont know how i did it, but the
insulin didn't get in and that showed on the  readings.   I am mostly
surprised at how it didn't hurt.  I thought for sure it would be at least as
ouchy as a b/s test.  but nope..  nothing like it.  in fact, i would hate to