[IPn] End of the month Looms!

With Thanksgiving passed, the end of the month is just days away. The
Fall pledge drive is winding toward a close with only a small amount
left to reach our goal for the quarter.

We still need $20.00 to match the $100 - dollar for dollar challenge
last week from Pennsylvania. Are there two $10 bills out there
looking for a home at Insulin Pumpers?????  When this challenge is
matched our total for Fall will be almost $4500. Let's see if we can
finish the pledge drive by the end of the month. For those of you
waiting for the right time to make a contribution, it couldn't be
better than now!!!

There are still TWO Precision Xtra's waiting for new homes. The
first TWO continuing donors at $10.00 per month or more will be the
lucky owners.

Your contribution to Insulin Pumpers qualify for the maximum
allowable deduction under Internal Revenue service code. Insulin
Pumpers depends on its forum members for the majority of the funds
used to pay expenses. The end of the year draws near, make a tax
deductible gift to Insulin Pumpers and have the pleasure of shorting
Uncle Sam a little bit come April 15th.

To make a matching contribution toward the challenge, or to
make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022