[IP] Re: post-meal spikes

"Tammy Avelar" <email @ redacted> writes
> Subject: RE:  post-meal spikes
> Hi Denise,
> I actually charted my sugars (my nurse gave me a chart) I checked my
> right before I ate, they were fine. I checked them 1 hour after I ate
> were within target),

OK I understand.  My bg starts to climb right after eating, so I'm way too
high one hour after.  The square wave is not appropriate for me at that
time.  I appreciate your posting on the specifics of your testing routine in
relation to food intake.  It helps me make more sense out of what I am
doing.  Thanks
Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years
Minimed 507 3 years