Re: [IP] WinDOZE

> >" WINDOWS ON A PUMP???? John I hope that you are joking - I wouldn't want to
> trust my life to a machine that  locks up, crashes,  and only
> functions as it's supposed to part of the time."

Oh, it wouldn't do that ;-)   .... Windows is supposed to take the
work out of using a computer.... imagine, on a pump it would set
itself up automatically and program all the basals and boluses so the
"consumer" wouldn't have to do a thing, automatic boluses at
breakfast, lunch and dinner and a pre-programed basal profile (just
like NPH) .... why..... you could switch from shots right to a pump
without any training at all :-))))