[IP] weight/basals

I am 5'8" and weigh 118 lbs. When I was sick and lost four lbs. I was not
able to gain it back and when I did basal testing I lost three more lbs and
did not gain it back. But when I had a cortisone injection in my thumb and
doubled the basal rates to take care of the high blood sugars, I gained two
lbs during that week. Since I reduced the basals back to the usual rates I
have not continued to gain. I am monitoring my diet very carefully with
regard to carbohydrates, protein, fat and calories and try to keep the
calories at 2000. I did not increase the bolus rates or food intake during
that week of increased basals. I am open for any analysis of this situation.
I would like to gain seven lbs.