Re: [IP] Remote

In a message dated 11/26/2001 7:07:26 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i like being able to hide the pump and use the remote.  I
 have only been pumping a week and i can see that it's much easier to be
 descrete with it, >>

    I find if rather difficult to hear the beeps of the remote unless I am in
a fairly quiet area, it I am at a party or banquet, I find it impossible to
hear the beeps. How do you deal with this?
    Thanks - Jan G.