Re: [IP] Hair loss

>Can anyone relate to this, a girl diagnosed with diabetes 4 weeks ago,
> >since she started taking insulin her hair is falling out.  Did anyone
> >experience such a thing? Can anyone suggest a solution? any ideas?

I had a problem with my hair falling out while back.  According to the
teaching nurse and endo I as going to at the time, it can be caused by a lot
of different things.  High A1C levels, and thyroid problems were the two
most common explanations I got.

Once I started on thyroid meds, the hair loss slowed down a lot.  I still
lose strands of it during the day, but everyone does.