>" WINDOWS ON A PUMP???? John I hope that you are joking - I wouldn't want to
trust my life to a machine that  locks up, crashes,  and only functions as
it's supposed to part of the time."
Although I just installed Windows XP and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Much more stable
and much, much faster! Maybe they've finally got it right...

Hmmmmm. Maybe APPLE can do the pump 'thang'. I like APPLE. On other lists, I
have read many complaints about Win XP. My SO is staying with Win ME and I'm
staying with Mac OS 9.2 and OS X.1

I can run Virtual PC to do my glucometer software as the meter companies
don't "do" APPLE.....Yet.

Jenny Sutherland