[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #596

In a message dated 11/27/01 10:44:21 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> IP] Re: Jenn-bad pumping experiences

jen my husband also had the same experience thta you have had but we gave it
some time and got all the lit. we could and talked with a diabetic educator
in mobile ala by the namme of joan rickart who wears a pump and really
motivated him ,he also wanted to go back to the shots but after time he now
doesnt know how he could live without it. his a1c went from13 to 6.6 and he
has only been on the pump a year give it some time and you may want to call
joan at the providence diabetic center in mobile al at 251-633-1000 and ask
for the diabetic center . she is truly an angel.