Re: [IP] Re: Jenn-bad pumping experiences

I've finally determined that the majority of my high blood sugar problems
are being caused by the steroids I take.  I've ruled everything else out.

Does anyone else here take Prednisone?  (I take 10mg/day).  How do you deal
with the insulin resistance it causes?  I can't not take the Pred., no I
don't know exactly what I'm going to do.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted