[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #596

 My husband and son gave me a Handspring Visor Deluxe for Christmas two
years ago. I love it! I have loaded a program that I use for carb
counting that has been a godsend. I work with someone who has a Palm and
they seem to be about the same. They all come with operating software
and then there are all kinds of "extras" you can get. Go to
www.handspring.com and you can get all kinds of information. They also
have free shipping and handling which is great when you live where I do
(North Pole, Alaska)!

DX'ed 1972
Pumping since 1996