RE: [IP] Re: being grateful

Hi Jan and leann,
	boy do I feel like you do. I was getting blood work done and the nurse put
the needle through my vein and into my nerve, I have had nerve damage in my
arm now for over four years. It hurt so much I moved the nursed cubicle into
the next one. She said "oh, did that hurt?" I felt like saying "no, but
being diabetic means that I have to excercise so I thought I'd move your
cubicle for you!" AAAAAHHHHHH
	It is frustrating and I have some horrible days with some of the remarks I
ge (we problably all get them). I just needed to get that off my chest,
Thanks  Tammy