RE: [IP] Bad Sites

Hi Bonnie (that's my sisters name too)
	I was ready to give up on the pump until just last week when I joined this
pumpers group. So many helped me through the same problem you are having
with sites and tubing. I switched to a metal needle and am now putting the
tubing in my hip because I do not have the fat at my stomach that I used to.
I also have 27 years of scar tissue. Things are great until I hip check the
counter and just about pass out from pain, but my sugars are much better.
Last Wednesday I switched tubing five times before learning about this site
(pumpers). None of the five changes worked my sugars climbed and my 'no
delivery alarm' went off.
The alarm wasn't always going off when the tubing would block and then
unblock, so my sugars were yo-yoing. But now with the 'Polyfin bent', things
are back working. Hope you get yours working too!