RE: [IP] Pumping is tough when i don't follow my routine

	 Mine do the same at night. I usually give a bolus of 1 unit per 15 g. of
carb but I forget that this rate is when I am awake and active. Talk with
your doctor or better yet, chart some sugar results with your carb intake,
what you ate (ginger snaps) and your bolus. See what is happening overnight
then you'll get a better picture.
	I ate 1/4 of a muffin last night and bolused at 1:15 ratio, but I woke up a
little high too. Diabetes - ain't it grand!