RE: [IP] I'm up and PUMPING !!

	I had an endo that my husband finally told me to 'fire', I'm not saying
that you should fire yours, but there are so many out there that are superb
at helping diabetics start and stay on the pump.
	My endo and nurse educator are the best, but when I went on a pump years
age I had nothing but problems too. I suggest maybe finding someone who is
great at putting diab's on the pump. Ask around to other diabetics in your
area. I  hope things go well with you. Hang in there.