From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 00:30
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Wooo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooooooo

Jan Wrote:
<<This post is NOT meant to upset anyone, please, but since being dx'd 51
yrs,
1 mo, and 21 days ago, I just learned my best A1c EVER: 5.4%!!!!!!!!!!! I
think I deserve to be pleased. This is all due to what I've learned from the
'net about pumping in the last 2.5 years. Wish I'd been taught some of this
stuff years and years ago as the techniques improved. *Perhaps* I'd be
better off today. We'll never know.>>
Jan that is great!  I'm proud of you for all your hard work and persistance!
I too am grateful for all the information that is shared here at IP.  May
everyone learn and share.
Yippeee for you!
Susan