Re: [IP] PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpers and Friends,
  I just got back from St. Paul, MN. It was fun to look around at Distronic.  I now have been to two of the three pump maker in the USA. (Picked up my first Minimed pump in Sylmar, CA) I will need to make a trip East sometime to visit Animas.
  "By coincidence the Animas sales rep showed up and he happened to have with him the CEO of Animas.  So, I got to meet her and she sat in on my teaching session.  Great lady!  Not snobby - just regular.  She is a PhD and should have asked her background, but I guess she is the one that developed the pump and started the company.  So, if
anyone out there is still considering pump brands I would sure  recommend checking out the Animas.  Those people are absolutely great!!  My biggest problem now, is I forgot her name - I wanted to let the sales rep know how much I enjoyed meeting her - but now I'm
embarrassed to tell him, because I forgot her name - does anyone out there know?  It's Carolyn or Catherine I think, but not sure"
  Her name is  Katherine Crothall, and yes she is very nice.

I will be going in to the hospital on Wednesday, GI problems...more of  a clean and oil job :)this time. I hope to see everyone in chat, so.....................