Re: [IP] Remote

In a message dated 11/26/01 7:40:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> For the usage you mentioned, the remote probably wouldn't help much--I find
> that it is usually too loud in most restaurants to hear the beeps on my
> remote.  The Paradigm (if you buy a MiniMed 508 by 12/31, you can request
> be automatically upgraded to the new model) supposedly has a stronger
> vibration mode, so that may help.

       I realize women are much more concerned with how a pump looks than men
are. I have an ugly d-tron I call my hockey puck and it vibrates with each .
5 unit it pumps. It also beeps and the tone can be increased or decreased as
you want. I also like the pre filled cartridges. I like the delivery every 3
min.'s with the Disetronic. I have yet to see 1 occlusion with my pump and
bring it for a shower every morning. What ever pump you decide on is better
in my mind than not having one. I am like Sara Smarty Pants they will need to
brake my cold dead fingers from my pump in the end. Remember YMMV
 Roger C (dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00 hockey puck in tow)