Re: [IP] Bad Sites

don't be too hard on your self.  we all do dumb
things. I forgot to take the paper off the sticky tabs
on my infusion set the other day. and i couldn't
figure out why it wouldn't stick. and i'm sure there
are a lot of us that bolus and forget what we were
going to eat. (I get full and then forget I bolused
for more food.) I hate that. so take it easy and keep
pumping!!!!