[IP] Re:Sharon Pennock and her honeymoon

yep.. the case is meant to be THAT waterproof and yeah.. i was IN the water
swimming around and would have felt pretty comfortable taking some mini dives
a few feet under (just not sure what the pressure situation is with the
pump)... the case has a rubber seal that keeps the water out...no problems
with heat, although i did have a site come out unbeknownst to me after the
first day when i used the hot tub etc... I thought it was insulin that had
gone bad, cause it seemed to work off and on , but turned out to be the site
that came out.  Thats about it.