Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:15:00 +0000
From: "jspock @shore.net" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] I'm up and PUMPING !!

Congrats to all the new pumpers!!!  I'm glad things worked out well for you.

I don't mean to be a downer, but wanted to give you all a story from the
flip side of things.

I've been pumping since November 14th, and I absolutely hate it.

I've had nothing but problems, a CDE who's away on vacation, and an endo who
has no idea how to figure the basals, etc.  My blood sugars have been more
out of control since I started pumping than they were on the non-working
Lantus, Lente and Humulin Regular.  Sugars have ranged from 300 (the lowest)
to in the 600's, and I've barely eaten anything in three weeks now.  I
really want to go back to shots.