Re: [IP] a1c

Amy said:<<I rec'd my first A1C after pumping and it was 7.7. My goal was
7.5 or lower.
So I guess that I did ok relative to that goal. However, I feel really let
down. I suppose I expected to blow that goal out of the water and come in
around 5 or something. My A1C's have been running around 10 for about 5
years previous>>

Amy, that's a great improvement considering where you were before. Besides
that, you're adjusting the pump and to the pump during that period, so don't
expect too much yet. My a1c actually went up the first time after I started
pumping, but the next one was my best ever. Just keep at it and you'll
improve with experience. The stress in your life can also affect this. I
hope things get better for you there.