[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #594Vicki Nielsen-which pump?

In a message dated 11/26/2001 9:42:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> : "vicki nielsen" <email @ redacted>
> Vicki, my name is Bill and I have been a type 1 for 50 years, I went on the
Disetronic D-tron for the past 5 or 6 months. Check out the diabetic mall.com
which shows all of the pumps side by side and gives the features of each. I
chose this pump because it delivers in 3 min. intervals, has not had problems
with static electricity as the minimed 508 has had, has pre filled cartrdges
which saves time and energy.I have also found that the company has been very
concerned and helpful. I was concerned , going on a cruise and asked my rep
what happens if my pump fails,he said he would get me a loaner for the time I
was away. Two days before leaving he brought a model I had no knowledge of,
in a panic I called the company on a friday afternoon and they overnighted a
loaner to me. I can't say enough about the pump and the company.P.S. this
pump is also waterproof  another plus, my last A1c was 6.3 doc thinks thats
great.    GOOD LUCK which ever pump you choose.

                     Bill     email @ redacted