Re: [IP] Remote

In a message dated 11/26/01 12:11:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> using the remote control
> feature offered with the MiniMed 508. How important is it to you? Does it
> make a big difference in being able to hide your pump in clothing? For
> those
> of you without a remote, how big of a pain is it to fish the pump out of
> your
> dress or other clothing to use it?

  it's very important to me.  i wear lots of dresses and i also do lots of
horseback riding.  i like being able to hide the pump and use the remote.  I
have only been pumping a week and i can see that it's much easier to be
descrete with it, much easier than teh shots.   now that's the cosmetic part,
 control has never been better or easier.