[IP] What about Animas & Novo?

We have several members who are Animas reps as well as several members who
rave over the Animas pump. On the home page of IP it states "This forum is
supported in part by significant donations from: Disetronic and MiniMed."
I'm sure a lot of new pumpers choose Animas because of the encouragement(s)
of IPers. Why don't they divy up a bit and help the site, too?

Recently a Novolog rep joined the list and asked what we would like to see
them do. We can't survive without insulin and it would be nice it they, too,
would make a donation to IP. That's what my humble opinion is, which I
highly respect. YMMV (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS). When I'm on the 'net, you
can call and leave a message: 1-866-293-6463 ext.
In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding
a cure for jerks.  Calvin (& Hobbes)