Re: [IP] Re: Chat Hosting

At 02:05 PM 11/26/01 James Field, MD wrote:
 >When is the chat room for tonight?  8:00 ande the addreess,.please.  Somehow
 >my computer or myself ate it.Thank you.  I am new to E mail and pumpers.

The Chat rooms are right on our webpage. Please try
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  When it asks you for a user
name, put in your full email address in all lower case. The password is the
word pumper. That's all there is to it.

To search in our message archives for previous messages go into the
Member's Only area of our website.
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/profiles/ is the address. The
user name and password is the same as above.

Happy chatting.