[IP] Re: Chat Hosting

My name is Paul Bishop, and I will be the Saturday
night chas\t host for Insulin Pumpers chat. I left out
a few things in my email yesterday that I wanted to

I will be hosting on Saturday Nights in the ANYTIME

The chat will start at 8:00pm EST (Eastern Standard
Time), and not the usual 9:00.

Also, Deb Graves, another Insulin pumpers chat
regular, wil be co-hosting with me from time to time.
Thank you, and look foward to seeing you there.

Paul Bishop
Saturday Night Chat Host
Insulin Pumpers

Do You Yahoo!?