[IP] Re:Flying with supplies (was "Wedding and honeymoon wrap up")

Mrs. Pennock,
Congratulations on your recent marriage and successful honeymoon! Thanks
loads for sharing your traveling experiences, it makes my concerns about
flying a little smaller.
Anyway, we're leaving Friday for Ft. Meyers, FL. Our carrier, Spirit
Airlines, told me we could bring insulin and 2 syringes with our carry-ons,
but everything else would have to be checked in - right! We're going to pack
the supplies we need (complete with script labels) into our carry on and hope
for the best.  I'd sure hate to be in Fl while Liz's pump stuff stays in MI!

Linda V

In a message dated 11/26/01 Sharon Pennock (used to be Glusman hee hee)