[IP] Re:Sharon Pennock and her honeymoon

Hi, Sharon -

Thanks for all the great info about your wedding and honeymoon.  I have a
question about the waterproof sportsgard case you said you used (from
Minimed).  Did you actually use it in the water, ie go snorkeling with the
pump attached in the case underwater?  I didn't know the cases were THAT
waterproof. Also, while sitting in the sun,you had no trouble with too much
heat beating directly on the pump inside the case, that is, rendering the
insulin useless?  I had a bad experience one day at the beach and am still
trying to figure out what happened.

Congratulations and thanks again,